We are very pleased to offer some amazing hospitality at Twickenham for the two Rugby World Cup warm up games at Twickenham. England entertain France on 15 August and Ireland on 5 September. See how the teams are shaping up whilst enjoying some of the finest hospitality in the company of some of the greatest names in the game.
Experience Hospitality at the home of England Rugby up close and personal with our player hosts, fantastic seats and unmatched service. Our Twenty Two South private dining room is located within the Marriott Hotel which is part of the South Stand complex at Twickenham Stadium.
The Package includes:
- Official Category 1 RFU match ticket
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Complimentary bar pre-match and 60 minutes post-match
- Four-course lunch with fine wines
- Post-match savoury selection
- Plasma television screens
- Official souvenir programme
- Ref links
- Experienced event staff in attendance throughout the day
- Car parking is available as an optional extra
The packages are priced at £679 for the France game and £699 for the Ireland game. prices are per person and exclude VAT.
Book your place now and don’t miss out, call us on 01202 23 77 10