Front Runners Restaurant
Front Runners Restaurant is a spacious and modern restaurant, overlooking the final furlong of Cheltenham Racecourse. This glass fronted restaurant is ideal for smaller parties looking to entertain at the Cheltenham Festival in 2015.
Choose from a viewing or non-viewing table in the raised restaurant where you can catch sight of the horse racing action. A guest speaker and jockey will visit the Front Runners restaurant, giving an overview of the day’s races and their favourites for that day.
Limited private tables of 8 are available in the restaurant from Tuesday 10th March to Thursday 12th March. Private tables of 10 and 12 are available in the restaurant throughout the Festival, with smaller numbers being accommodated on a shared basis.
Window Tables are available from Tuesday 10th March to Friday 13th March and can be booked for parties of 10 and 12 only.
Front Runners Private Suites
Soak up all the horse racing action from a Front Runners Private Suite at Cheltenham Festival. Each suite has its own private balcony overlooking Cheltenham Racecourse, where the beautiful surroundings of the Gloucestershire countryside can be admired. Each suite will be visited by the day’s guest jockey who will guide you through the race card.
Each suite accommodates 40 guests and has a team of dedicated waiting staff to deal with all your hospitality requirements throughout the day.
- Club ticket and badge, giving access to the Members’ Lawn and Viewing Steps
- Breakfast roll served on arrival
- Champagne reception
- A four-course lunch, accompanied by selected wines, followed by coffee
- Complimentary bar throughout the day, including draught Guinness (excluding champagne)
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Race pack, including Race Card and Timeform (1 per 4 guests)
- Racing Post available
- Tote betting facilities in Front Runners
- Jockeys in attendance to analyse race card
- Flat screen televisions with live race action
- Commemorative VIP Pass and informative event documentation
- Car parking: 1 for every 2 guests – coach parking available on request
There is also an opportunity to purchase seats within The Guinness Grandstand.
Please note that package, price and content are subject to change.
|Date||Front Runners Restaurant||Front Runners Private Suites||Front Runners Window Table - 10&12 Guests|
|Tuesday 10 March||£395 + VAT||£405 + VAT||£405 + VAT|
|Wednesday 11 March||£395 + VAT||£405 + VAT||£405 + VAT|
|Thursday 12 March||£445 + VAT||£455 + VAT||£455 + VAT|
|Friday 13 March|
|£ on request||£ on request||£ on request|
For more details and to book your place call us now on +44 (0)1202 23 77 10.